Sunday, July 01, 2007

Blessed

If you read this before 6pm central time, pray for me. I am singing a new soundtrack tonight. Older song, but new song for me to sing. Anyway, I am singing Blessed, made popular by Rachael Lampa. I can do about 95% of it, but this one part...well, sometimes I hit it, and sometimes I don't.

I wanted to go to Brother Pruitts funeral tomorrow, but don't know if I will make it or not. I need to finish all of my thank you cards from everyones attendance and giving at the funeral and all of the cards I have received in the mail. I really appreciate all of the support.

I miss Damon today, like everyday, but I have been thinking about him a lot today. I know I can do all things through Christ, so I know I can make it. It's still the hardest thing I have ever faced in my life though. His Word says He will NEVER give me more than I can handle, so obviously I can handle this. I need to think positive. I am not gonna let the doofus devil steal my joy. he can't have me, so he needs to get over it! Better yet take it up with my God.

I am at Crystal and Emily's right now, we are watching some movie and it is about time to get going to church. Pray for me. I keep reading the highlighted verses in Damon's Bible and they bless me so much. I knew I had a wonderful man, but the more I read what he had highlighted, the more I see how amazingly wonderful a man the Lord blessed me with. I love him so much and I miss him, and I am hanging on to Jesus so I can be at that "glad reunion day". I love you Mr Broyles, love your Mrs'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did pray for you, and I look forward to reading your blog telling us that it was great! The first time I sang in church after my husband died was really emotional; I pretty much cried through the whole thing. God understands, though, and so do the people who love and support us!

Maria from myspace