Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'm not gonna tell you again!

Are the words that just came from Noah's mouth, as he threatens his much older and heavier brother to stop tormenting him. They add some interesting highlights to life.

Do you ever feel like you just open your mouth when you shouldn't. Sometimes it is so much easier to unload and vent about someone and their injustice to you, than to do as you should and just take it to the Lord. I feel like a failure at that, and Lord I am sorry. I don't know when it is a need to talk to someone and when not to. I don't want any words coming out of my mouth that would displease the Lord. I want to be careful. *sigh* any advice.

I am so glad the Lord blessed me with such a wonderful man as Damon.

Oh yeah, pray for Damon's truck. It needs a spark plug changed, (i think), and he always did that and I don't know how much it will cost. God can make it better.
luv n prayers
Mrs. Damon

0 comments: