Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weird

I have had a weird weekend. Good and Bad. I am just having a hard time with my emotions...realizing Damon is gone. I just can't seem too. It feels sooo weird. Like he's been gone for ages yet, I can't comprehend it and can't believe he IS gone. I just feel like a big jumbled mess inside. I guess I can't really describe all of my emotions on here. I feel bothered. I miss my husband. I wish he was here, I wish I had him. He made me happy. I have NO idea what to feel. WHAT is normal...yes I laughed this weekend and had fun. Then I thought about things and felt like a big doof and would cry. I mean...I just don't know. *BIG SIGH* I REALLY need you all to continue to pray for me. I miss him, so much. I just wish he was here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grief is so weird. There IS no
"normal".
But, keep looking up.
Keep turning your eyes, your heart
and mind to God.
(you're doing fine)
* * * * * * * * * * * *