Sunday, July 15, 2007

Still Here

At the hotel room. It is the last day of state convention and I am tired. There have been some great services, but it has been hard without Damon here. I guess it's the hardest it's been in awhile. I love that man and I wish he was still with me, and that's okay. But, I can accept that God has another plan and I must live according to His will for me. I might not like this part of the plan and wish I could change it, that is okay too, but recognizing He knows best is the main key.

Damon is my hero, and was a wonderful man. Wonderful is not even the word to describe him. I mean you could partially describe him with that word, but I don't know if I could find one word that would cover all of his facets. He was amazing, wonderful, caring, compassionate, a child of the King who did all he could to please Him, and he was/IS my love. He loved me with a great love, bigger than I could have ever thought of or dreamed for the story of my life. And I will love him forever and always for that. That love will change in heaven, but I don't guess it will matter there. I will see him again, and that is awesome. I miss him immensely. The ache sometimes just makes me break down and I cry/scream/cry some more. I guess that is normal.

Well, I hope everyone stays safe and happy today and that you serve the Lord with all your heart, soul, and mind. I want to do the same.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Still praying for you Kasey! Hope you have a good trip back up here.