Monday, July 09, 2007

First Day Back

I worked a half day today. I am thankful to the Lord for helping me. It was pretty hard to go through the motions this morning, but God is faithful and I made it. I will continue to work half days (Lord willing) until I can figure a few things out.

Pray for our (me and damon) neighbor, Mr. Ryan. I felt to go talk to him about the Lord, and Damon and I went a couple of months back and I didn't really get much out. I asked him if i could bring him some CDs of church services and he didn't want them. My Brother in law said he has talked to him straight about the Lord and that Mr. Ryan wasn't receptive to that either. Well, he is supposedly on his death bed. I went to the hospital today to visit him and they couldn't find his name. I need to check his house, but would prefer not to go alone. I just need wisdom. I want to pleaes the Lord on this.

I miss Damon a lot, and I wish I had him back. I know he wouldn't want to come back right now, but I also know that he wouldn't have wanted to leave me either. I must remain faithful and I will see him again. The Lord is my helper and I need all of His help I can get. Pray for me. luv, Damons Kasey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kasey,
Please do not be dismayed when you
see no comments at times~
Keep writing and expressing your feelings. You're doing the right thing.
Your grief can feel like waves
crashing over you, as if you're standing in the ocean and it topples you over -
but as the weeks and months pass, the waves will diminish & won't be as strong; and not even as often.
You seem to be keeping a great bunch of saints close by; with calls, e-mails and posts.
It does help to let it out and
get feed back, doesn't it? :]
Communication can help you feel ...
SANE.
God love you ~ hold to God's unchanging hand.

Rebekah Doran said...

I don't remember where you are working right now. ????

Getting back into a "normal" rutine will help you. :)

Kasey said...

Sis Rebekah, I work for Metro Schools just as Damon did, except in a different department. :)

Cleaning house seems to help:) I haven't began cooking yet and I don't think cereal, ramen noodles, and microwave dinners count.