Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday, and missing him

I miss Damon today. I don't want that to sound bad, like there is a day that passes where I don't. But yesterday wasn't bad. Today I am thinking about my husband. I asked the Lord to tell him I love him, that he IS my hero still, and that he is my blessing. I hope the Lord can tell them stuff like that in heaven. I HOPE. I want him to know how very very much I love him and how he (by Gods mercies) has changed my life so much for the better, and how many others lives he has changed. He was such an amazing person, and he didn't even realize. I guess that's good because then we would all be conceited if we knew what good we did, right. *sigh* I miss you Damon Broyles and I wish you were here. I really do. I know you are in heaven, but if I could, I would wish you back. Cus' I love you with all my heart and all of my soul, and all of all of me. If that makes sense. I love you Damon boo boo boo. A lot A lot A lot. We used to say stuff like that when we were dating. Well, if anyone wants to call me today they can. I have to go to the vet. Not for me, for the cat.

2 comments:

Rebekah Doran said...

Reading all the things people have to say about Damon, really makes me wish I had ment him. He sounds like a really neat person. I'm glad that you had such a great guy for a husband.

ToughLady said...

hello there i am Janis Cox and i have reading your blog and i want you to know that i am praying for you. Your husband must have been a good guy and christian to. God Bless You