Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jackson

I had my first morning all by myself, well just me and God. Thats a song..."Me and God"...good song. Damon wanted to sing it at church if there was a soundtrack out. :) I just had to keep praying and I finally went to sleep. I finished my book that I bought on Thursday. Learning How to Breathe, by Tammy Trent. She lost her husband still fairly young and on vacation. I like 99.9% percent of it, and only disagreed with a few parts. Anyway, I bought a soundtrack that I want to sing...Blessed by Rachel Lampa, and another song called "I Wish You Were Here". I can't remember who its by, Mark Schultz maybe. Anyway, it is my Damon song. I am looking forward to seeing my beloved husband in heaven some day. I miss him so much and I think about him nearly constantly, but God is giving me grace to "breathe again". I still wish he was here, I wish I had him, but that wasn't the plan for my life. I had him for three WONDERFUL years, and I must remember and cherish those and walk forward with the Lord holding my hand each step of the way. Anyway, I am going to get off here, we are heading to the fire works display tonight. We would be, Me, Michael, Zacc, and Noah. Love and Prayers- Mrs. Damon Broyles

Oh yeah...btw, the reason we went to Jackson- to pick up the boys. :)

2 comments:

wemmies said...

We went to the fireworks show in Smyrna. Pretty good. We were on the exit ramp off Sam Ridley to Broad. We had a good view. :) MAN! That was a lot of people. :)

Rachel said...

"Wish You Were Here" by Mark Wills? That's a good one.

When I first read the title of your post I thought you were blogging about Amy Dyer's little boy. :-)