Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hard Drive Day

I get my HD pulled today, I hope everything is good and my data can be backed up. Looks like I will be without my laptop for atleast a couple of weeks. This IS REALLY SAD. How am I going to post everyday to Damon's blog and so forth. His memorial?! :( I don't like to get on too much at work because I need to be working not blogging. I need to clean my house and weed eat, and grocery shop, and and and...*sigh*

I am going through the WEIRDEST emotions lately. Have I mentioned that, I am sure I have. I mention almost anything that is on my mind. If you know me, you know I have few secrets...hello world..here's Kasey.

I don't really know what to blog about, except that I went through a tank of gas from Thursday night to Monday night...goolllly. 41 buckaroo's 4 days! All for the sake of hanging out with people. Life is so weird now. SO WEIRD. I cannot even begin to understand mysefl anymore, atleast it seems.

Uhh...what to say...Well, I need to get busy.

I miss you my sweet penguin and I wish you were here.

Oh...I want to get a jeep wrangler, something to sling mud with. That would make damon happy. Not a new one or anything a nice old used one!

0 comments: