Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Wednesday and Weekend Plans

Last night was sooo fun!! I had the EASIEST extreme Bible pictionary challenge. My word to draw was "three", and I was hoping that my team would simply count(one, two, three) when I drew three little lines. Sure nough' I can count on Josh Yohe to take one for the team! WOOHOO!! I think the funniest "drawee" of the night was Tammy Fox. They took almost three minutes to guess what word her drawing was, and then find the scripture. That's okay though, she's still cool. Then I played basketball...sort of. Seeing as all the people out there had real shoes on, and Katie, Morgan, and I had flip flops on...I was kind of scared for my feet. They play pretty rough and I didn't want to get stomped or hurt. As it was I got hit in the mouth, but it wasn't too bad. Oh, I messed up a few times by not getting the ball, but I had one spotlight moment. Someone threw me the ball and BAM (in best morgan voice) nothin but net. *sings "we are the champions". Oh, and the pictionary team DID sing that song after we BEAT the other team, the losing team, you know...that Tammy was on. Should have drawn faster Tam :p JUST KIDDING, you KNOW I am.

Michael got Bekka some beautimou flowers last night! He splurged a bit with the money, but they were beautiful and she REALLY liked them. I am not sure if there were 12 or 18, I think maybe just 12.

This weekend, Morgan is sposed to be spending the night and we are setting up for VBS Friday, Saturday, and part of Sunday. I know Josh is wanting to get the youth together to play volleyball on Sunday afternoon, so we shall see. I LOOOVE Volleyball and am HALFWAY decent at it. Am thinking of trying to get a group of the youth together to go do putt putt on Saturday night or something. I guess I am staying busy, maybe too busy.

I am still struggling with my mind and thoughts, and emotions. As much as all of you tell me not to worry. I do. I am trying to do better. I understand...I have gone through a huge upset in my life, but I still can't fight the worries that I am somehow not pleasing God. Now...for those of you who don't know..disclaimer here...God is not the author of confusion and this worry is brought on by nothing but myself. NOT HIM. (for those who read my blog that do not know me personally) I am just simply trying to do my best for Him, yet I feel like I do not know which end is up anymore. I am struggling with a few things that some know about and I really want the Lords will in them. I am trying. My power went off at 4:30 this morning. So I prayed for a long while then it came back on and I fell asleep. I want the Lords motivations in my heart. YES I am human, but I want to be an obedient human.

Anyway...that is my blog for now. Still havent gotten my Laptop back from the IT guy at work. :( NO internet for a long while I guess.

Hi momma, I know you're reading.

I love you Damon Broyles, forever and always.

6 comments:

Erika J. said...

I think some people are just worriers by nature. Some people are care free, some people obsess over everything. Must be based upon one's personality.

Try not to worry TOO much. God can take it all away - just keep praying. I am still praying for you and will continue to do.

Kasey said...

I am trying not too. :( It's hard..I am facing things I never thought would be a problem. *sigh* Just weird. I feel weird. Thanks for commenting :)

Anonymous said...

You are right Harmless Dove...she has been a worrier since a very young age....always making sure everything was just right and worrying if it was not....i try to reply to your posts Harmless Dove...but i am not smart enough to figure out how....God Bless you..sis kd.
Hang in there honey, God Knows..he sees your frustrations, but HE KNOWS your heart. Lean on HIM, draw strength from HIM and stay on that firing line...we are praying for your here at home...l and p, momma

Kasey said...

momma, Erika is harmless dove. her link is on my link list. :) I know, I wuv u

Erika J. said...

*waves to sis. katie*

Michael said...

I am glad you've been enjoying my retardiness and my bad humor.