Friday, July 27, 2007

A Productive Evening

So...last night was a good one. As far as getting things done goes. I mowed the lawn and weed eated, and used the blower to clean the deck off. I watered my flower bed and even my lawn too. Inside I dusted, vaccumed, swept, mopped, did dishes, cleaned the kitchen up and even did some laundry. Oh, and I cleaned the bathroom too. I could have gone more in depth and cleaned the shower, but didn't feel like it. At any rate, I got a lot done and felt purdy good about the whole evening. I EVEN read some more of my book and just chilled out.

Yesterday was a WEIRD day for me. I don't quite know if I have had one like that yet. I was pretty sad throughout the day, I would think of Damon and just cry. I looked at his pictures and just kept telling the Lord over and over "look how perfect he was" "we were perfect together", but I realized that God already knew that. That is why I had the pleasure and blessing of being his wife, if only for a short time. It made my life complete for a little over three years and changed my heart for all of eternity. When I get to heaven I am going to thank Jesus and then Damon for all that they accomplished for me. I don't want to be a "take take taker" but I guess you don't "fully" realize things until those things are gone. I knew I was tremendously blessed by Damon and our marriage, but man...I was ABOVE tremendously blessed. I can't even explain the thankfulness I have for my man and our marriage. I HOPE I blessed Damon even half as much as he did me. I mean I hope I fully returned the favor to Damon, he was just soooo much to me that I hope I was that I made that much of an impact on his life as well. Anyway, after my very very rough emotional day, I finally found which way was up that evening at bed time. No, I don't have the answers for my questions about life or where I should go or what to do, but I know this. If I give it to God, I can't go wrong. If I acknowledge Him, the Bible says He SHALL, not might, but SHALL direct my paths. Check out this scripture: Psalm 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. That was encouraging to me. Even though I feel miscombobulated, God IS with me in everything. Cool huh.

Okay...and I admit (thanks to Wendy's comment about Michael sounding like my needy comment self :p) that I am getting a bit jealous of all the comments that Michael is giving bekka while his AUNT whom has bought him many a buffalo wing and dr pepper and has encouraged him in this WHOLE smokin hot pursual deal, gets hardly a hello!! Where's the love anymore! ;)

Okay, peace out homies...oh, I am going to have to get a hard drive enclosure, or pay CompUSA to back up my data for me. Good news is, the hard drive is fine. Mr P just didnt have the necessary hardware to save it. Metro is apparently a bit archaic when it comes to new technology. My laptop is 8 months old and he said the technology was too new for what he had. At any rate I am ready to get this done, cus I am missing my wireless at home :(

I hope lots of people are coming to church tonight to help set up for VBS. peace and love.

6 comments:

wemmies said...

Glad I could help you confess. It is the first step to recovery. :D

Kasey said...

I know...and I feel soo much better :p

Rachel said...

Don't worry Kasey, soon Bekah will be back in Arkansas and things will start to cool down. You'll be back in your #1 position!

I am glad that you got to find some peace before bed. Keep on keeping your eyes on the TRUTH like you are, and you're right, you can't go wrong.

Been missin' you. Pitiful, huh?

Kasey said...

Bekka doesn't need to leave!

Rachel said...

I wish they didn't have to go back. I'm gonna miss them. :-(

Bekka said...

Sorry, I didn't mean to replace you like this, but it is only for the time being I suppose. Like rach said. Buh-bye.