Friday, July 20, 2007

Big Book

I finished my 507 page book today. I think I started it Monday. Its a whopper of a book. A bit depressing, yet makes you want to keep reading. Its "A Voice in the Wind" by Francine Rivers. I guess I need to pass it to Rachel now.

I hope this doesn't sound whiny. But I feel lonely. I know God is always there, but He created woman so man would not be alone. Though Damon's passing is God's PERFECT will, and I don't question it...I am feeling the void right now. I guess I can't convey the feeling of what it is to lose your life's love, your soul mate. *sigh* my loss, is Heaven's gain and I will praise Jesus.

Tonight seems dreary.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Only a "bit" depressing? Goodness.

It's Damon's gain too, and I know he'll be happy when you can share it with him.

Still don't know what's going on tonight.