Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hello Today

VBS was fun last night, a lot of fun. The team I was on won one of the outside games, and personally I think my creative challenge team is going to win too ;) I am just kidding for anyone who does not know me. I mean I really really want to win, but I don't want to be a bad sport either.

I am wearing my new dress today and it is soo cute. I got it 40% off and its a navy blue cotton wrap dress. Surprisingly modest too!

I am struggling a lot with my mind lately..it seems. I just want to make it to heaven and want every action helping that desire. Not hindering. I dunno how to explain it, I just feel weird.

My laptop is out for a couple of weeks, maybe even three, it looks like. The only internet I have is at work, or if I go to a friend's house who has it. So, that is why I am not emailing or commenting too awful much. I miss Damon.

0 comments: