Monday, July 16, 2007

Amsouth

They are mean. I understand they have to obey the law, that is fine, but you could treat people with some care. They knew my husband had died, they knew I was trying to take care of things...yet they were inconsiderate and acted like it was a chore to help me. Makes me upset. You know, why, why can people NOT be nice? I know why, they need Jesus. I didn't go in there rude, I simply asked for some help. Although I will say it was very hard to continue to be nice when he acted that way. I tried though and probably could have done better. I just don't know the line of not letting someone treat you poorly and being mean. I don't wanna be walked on, but feel like if I say something then I am being rude. Sigh. Just pray for me, this stuff is hard enough...let alone all of this mess.

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

it's possible to be firm without being rude. you should've asked to speak with someone over him.

Unknown said...

I have to agree, you can be firm with out being rude. Don't let people walk over you. I think if you have not go back to the bank and talk to the branch manager.

Anonymous said...

Most people are so kind and considerate in a situation like this that when I run across one who isn't, it's such a slap in the face. I go into situations expecting the other people to be nice, to treat me the way I would treat them. I guess it's easier for people who are more cynical, who expect others to be mean. I don't know. I still expect the best, and still get really hurt when I don't get it.
I know you're praying for the mean people. That's what I do. Gives me a constructive emotion to feel.
--Maria

Anonymous said...

never expect justice in this world~
- but never fail to give it.