Monday, July 23, 2007

The Riddells

I am here at the house...the Riddells House. Good/Bad news on the laptop. I am going to have to send it away to HP. Which means they will clear EVERYTHING that might be anything on my pc. Which means....(I like that term "which means") I need to get my hard drive "slaved" to another PC so I can back everything up. I love you Damon Broyles...and I wish you were here.

I didn't get accomplished what I had planned to do today. I did however help the fox girls get their blogs set up.

Have I mentioned I miss Damon. :( Do you KNOW how perfect he was for me?! DO YOU KNOW! Well if you don't, he was amazingly wonderful to me and I loved/love him more than words could possibly describe.

3 comments:

Tam said...

thanks bunches for helping the fox girls with joining blogsville. And thanks for saying that I'm not old.

Bekka said...

I am so special!

Morgan said...

Hey kasey, thank you so much for helping me ((and my mom)) with our blogs! I don't know if we could have done it all without you! :D