Thursday, July 26, 2007

One more for the night

I still have no pc at home, thus no internet.

I do not intend to be a sob story, but PLEASE pray for me today. I don't know, but today has been very very very hard for me. I am in need of a miracle from Jesus. I am broken today. I can't convey the pain, because a) I don't want my momma to worry, and b)I couldn't describe what I am feeling. I could try, but it would do no good.

I know, my blog is a downer. I am sorry to depress anyone. Part of me wants to hang out with someone tonight, anyone (of my friends of course) to take my mind off of things...but I need to work at home. I have a lot to get finished before VBS set up and morgan spending the night, and VBS next week.

Love and prayers always.

2 comments:

Tam said...

I just got off the phone with you and just prayed for you like I said I would. It's going to be O.K. You cannot have the Lord and it not be O.K. Yes, you've had a rough day but thank God everyday is not like today. You are amazing, I know you don't feel like it right now, but you are! God has a plan and because you want to find it...you will. Just wait on Jesus. His ways are perfect. You can trust Him. I love you
Tam

ShannaSparrow said...

You've made it this far. The journey will be hard, but your brothers and sisters in the Lord are crying for you, praying for you, and rejoicing with you with each victory. :o) You are loved!