Sunday, July 15, 2007

Home

I am home now and thank you to everyone who prayed. I won't say it was an easy trip because it wasn't but God seems to give me moments of sunshine that make the clouds bearable. If that makes sense. I dont really know what to post. I seem to be having a lot of different emotions. I am in a "miss" mood lately. I am just thinking about Damon and just wanting him with me and feeling lonely. God will never leave me, I know I am not a lone. Yet I think this is normal to wish for Damon like this. I want to please the Lord in all things like he did. Damon was SUCH an example to me, I so desire to be like Jesus first and then Damon. Damon was Christlike, and he was an example I can remember and really know what a pure example was. Pray for our families and myself. I know you do, and I thank you all. I love and appreciate everything. May God bless you and keep you and may He make His face to shine upon you.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

You should blog about our evening. :-)