Monday, July 02, 2007

A New Book

Sister Maudie gave me a book that I am really enjoying. It is called The Grieving Christian (I think!). Praise the Lord, I don't remember a bad dream last night. WOOHOO! Thank You Jesus!

I miss Damon, I love Damon, I want Damon back, and that is okay. My husband was/is the love of my heart and life and I am forever grateful to the Lord for letting me experience TRUE love. Damon is my hero and my example. I love him with all of my heart and soul and look forward to seeing him in heaven. My beloved hero has made his goal and destination.

I am at Tammy and Steve's right now trying to protect honey from Morgans very hyper Dakota! Poor honey! My cat got in a fight last night with the stray cat Damon had started feeding. I was right there and they would NOT stop, I was hitting them with a stick and kicking them (not really hard)and they just wouldn't quit. I felt bad for the stray cat because he is still younger and smaller than my cat and he had tried to walk away but Tigger went after him. I am scratched up on my arm and finally got Tigger away from him and in the house. I am a huge animal lover and wouldn't normally have done all that but if you had seen it, it was horrible. I am tired of Tigger fighting. We got him neutered too late in his life and its like he still thinks he is a Tom Cat. grrr

Continue to pray for me, I miss Damon, and I want him back...A LOT! But I will stand with my Jesus. I refuse to let the devil get a hold of me. GRRR, he makes me mad.
Oh yeah, pray for autumn, she goes home today. Safe flight and all.

luv n prayers- Mrs Damon

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am SOOOOOOOOO THRILLED that you didn't have any bad dreams last night! Thank the Lord!!! I will keep praying!

Netty said...

Praise the Lord!!!

PS. Throw water on them. A water hose works well. I hope that you are not scratched up too bad.

Love ya!
Sister Net