Monday, July 23, 2007

My Laptop

Some may find this silly, but God cares. I NEED you all to pray for my laptop. The Tech guy here at work can't even get it to start up and he said that usually denotes a serious hard ware problem. I have not backed up quite a few of the pictures that are on there and they HAVE been deleted from my dig. camera. Which means...if I lose those pictures of Damon and our life together I am gonna be heartbroken. PLEASE PLEASE pray it will be okay. PLEASE. Just long enough to back stuff up so I don't lose it.

I am really worried about this.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kasy,
Talk to your IT person about getting an encloser for your HD before you take it in. That way you can still save what ever you have on your system. If you can't find one I think I have one at the house you can have.