Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Okay...so here's the story

You have not, because you ask not. Sister Vicky's class last night really got me to thinking. **Oh, and I will jump to a happier-not-so-deep mode of convo in a minute.** When I feel like the sky is beneath me and the floor above my head (another words, I don't know which way is up) I need to pray ALL the more. I don't like the general population to know my problems. In reality, yes I am a not so quiet person (no comments Wendy), but when it comes to private or spiritual matters for the most part I don't like anybody and everybody to know. I am very select with who I tell. It is even hard to pray in front of people sometimes. Not because I am ashamed I don't feel, just because it's a private communion with God and I don't want the whole world (so to say) knowing what I am struggling with or praying about. IF that makes sense. At any rate, I am a worrier. There I said it. A constant muller, is that a word. Not mullet, but mullER. I mull things over. I don't even know if I am spelling that right. Glass half full, broken on the floor, kool-aid everywhere type of gal. Damon helped me so much in this area. In fact, he hoped for my deliverance of worrying and for his memory and my love for him I would TRULY love love love for the chains to be broken for me. I have to do my part though. I want to please the Lord with all of my heart and soul, and I want the desire to remain so forever and always. So back to Sis Vickys class, it was about praying and in my opinion pressing to pray. I want to press to pray, and I asked the Lord to teach me to pray. Yes, I pray daily throughout the day, but Lord God teach me to prevail and pray and press. So that was my thought, I have not because I ask not. I talk to my select few about problems, but how often do I really take it to Jesus (the one who DIED on the cross for me) before I go asking for advice. Nothing wrong in advice, that is not my point, I just need to pray about things more before anything else. I hope I have gotten my line of thinking across. I seem to have troubles at that.

Okay, now to happy things. Is it okay to feel cute, cus I felt cute last night in my new 40% off dress. I like sales, don't you! I hope it is not bad to feel that way, I don't want to be wrong or anything, my utmost concern is still looking modest YET cute and I hope I accomplished it. I liked the dress, and I am wearing my new skirt today. I don't think I will wear it tonight though because she said we are having a relay race and to dress accordingly. Or something like that. I have worn navy blue two days in a row now. Navy blue was our wedding color, one of them anyway. Pale Yellow and Navy blue, with cream and white flowers.

Oh and my team won Wipple the Witnessing Woodchuck last night! GO TEAM!

I have been praying about our cross too. I REALLY want to beat Josh and I hope that isn't bad :) I finally have my thought for the main theme. "He paid a debt He did not owe" I am not going to elaborate much more on that because I have a feeling there are traitors in our midst. :p

Would you guess it, but I won the vocal challenge last night! Not me, miss big mouth. You could either sing, or talk, but whatever you did you had to do it continuously. I did both and it was harder than I thought it would be.

Today I am working a full day and will have to rush rush rush after I get off to pick up a few supplies to use on the cross tonight then head to the riddell fort. Oh and bekka, if you really want to leave me 60 comments than feel free, but you don't have too. I am going to miss you guys. Mainly I will miss teasing you and your brother. I am glad I finally got him to laugh without threatening him. GOLL-EEEE I am going to miss the Arkansas accent too. Since you two have been here I have even heard it come out in Rachel too! I wish yall would MOVE here. I know someone else does too *cough cough* Michael.

well, ta-ta.

5 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Hey Kasey! I'm finally home after spending two weeks in the Northwest.

It is so great to read Blogs again! :)

There's nothing wrong with being cute and modest. If there was, A LOT of TCOG girls would be in big trouble because that's something we all worry about! We all want to look cute and modest. So don't worry. :)

I saw a picture of you on Megan's LJ! You look good! I really like your hair! It's so pretty!

wemmies said...

I was just coming to tell you that Megan has a AWESOME skinny mini pic of you with Morgan in your 40% off dress. Perty!!! You need to get her to email it to you since you can't see pics on websites. :D

Kasey said...

argh, now I wish I could see pictures wendy. Anything of me that looks skinny, I am ALL over that. :p that is one of the reasons I chose my wedding dress, it made a fat girl look good :p

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to be alright
in Gods time. :)
It's good to confess and talk about the things that you struggle with - but afterward you always look to/turn to God. You acknowledge Him as The One who has control and you are right.
Your desire to remain in His will
is helping you so much.
Kepp standing there.

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

I saw the picture too Kasey. You looked beautiful ! Love the hair !!!
Take care and thanks for being such a good friend to my guys while they are there.