Friday, August 24, 2007

Favorites

Friday Nights and Saturdays have been my favorite for the past three years. Now, they represent loneliness and the fact I will have to TRY to find someone to hang out with. When Damon and I were together, we could do anything, big or small and it was a blessing and fun. Now it is just not the case, I feel very very lonely and sad right now. It is 2 something and I am thinking what am I going to do tonight. He is gone, gone for good until heaven. I am husbandless. It's a very very sad thing to feel alone. I need a best friend again, Damon was my best friend. He was my everything besides the Lord. He filled every need, he was perfect. Dont take your loved ones for granted.

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

help me

Yvonne said...

yay it worked

Yvonne said...

thanks kasey your the greatest charlie brown

Erika J. said...

although i don't understand the part of losing my husband --- i do understand your loneliness.

maybe one day...

=0(

Bobbinoggin said...

hello my dear. i didn't know you had a blog out there, and am comforted in knowing perhaps this venue of communication might help us talk more.

i will check on you more frequently through. i'm glad you're here (virtual here). you can check in on my corner of the world too.

Morgan said...

Hey Kas,
Still not sure about plans for this weekend. My momma isnt here at the moment...But when she gets home i'll metion it to her..
I'll let ya know.

Bekka said...

Howdy. Hope everythings cool down there. Nothing going on up here. Ummmm.....I have nutting to say today.