Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday

As you know, today is monday. I was at work a little after eight this morning and working a half day today. I have alot to do today and am glad it is cooler. I am hoping atleast 10 degrees cooler. The humidity was noticeable yesterday, yuck.

The laptop still isn't back. I am getting aggrivated, I know there are worse things in life. Seriously. But Damon gave that to me and I him, as our Christmas present. I want it back! I am somewhat worried about Tigger too. I just need to pray and leave him in Gods hands. Yep, God cares about my cat, because it is a desire of my heart so He cares. He is doing fine, but I leave soon for assembly and making sure his meds are administered properly and so on. Well it just worries me.

I dont need to take up any more time posting at work, pray for me. God knows the needs. I want to make heaven, more than anything.

0 comments: