Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Raining It's Pouring

No old man snoring! YEE HAW, RAIN! This place was beginning to get a wee bit brown. Beginning...no, it was just plumb brown!

Davids Bridal didnt have any gloves I liked...22.00 was the cheapest. Guess I will hit party city like the others. Assembly for me, starts tomorrow. I haven't even packed yet. My house is clean, so I won't have to worry about that. Looks like I won't get my lawn mowed before I leave, I should have done it last night. I need to leave BY 7 in the morning. At the latest. I have printed off my directions to the hotel (which will be my first stop) then directions from the hotel to assembly. I hope I find everything okay. It will be weird to be without Damon. Doesn't feel right. I am sad today. I am just grrrrrrrrr'd at the moment. If that makes sense

Well, I think I was going to talk about something else, but I have forgotten. Perks to getting older. :)

4 comments:

wemmies said...

I know what you mean! I am grrrrrrrrr'd most of the time. LOL!!!

Kasey said...

well atleast I am not alone in my grrrrrr'edness

Morgan said...

Hey Kasey,
It's raining here too. ((I'm at my Mimi's right now))

We're leaving for the assembly tomorrow too!

Well, I love you :)

Rachel said...

We are leaving tomorrow too! I hate missing so much of it, but I am thankful for what we can get.

I went to "Brides on a Budget" here for gloves, they were PRETTY but $10 so I said no thanks. I'm gonna check at Hobby Lobby just in case but will probably end up at Party City too.

Thanks for looking up that number for me today. It was good I called or else I would have ended up with the wrong kind of TennCare! So thanks! My baby thanks you too. :-) You know you're the only number I have memorized besides mine and my Mama's? Lucky you. LOL