Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Tigger

WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Praise the LORD! He is going to be fine and is feeling much better! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Tigger had the lesser severe from of the two blood diseases and the doctor said he is feeling so much better he is actually getting kind of grumpy. Thats my tigger. He isn't the touchy feely cat like normal cats when he is himself. He was all calm when I took him to the doctor that is how sick he was. OH I am sooo relieved. SO relieved, thank You Jesus again!

5 comments:

Tam said...

Thank you Jesus. We serve such a loving God. He cares about what is important to us. Praise the Lord!!!!

Erika J. said...

good news!

Rachel said...

YAY! I'm glad Tigger is okay!

emily said...

Thank the Lord. I'm so glad Kasey. I love ya.

Bekka said...

That cat is purty cool, we like adopted my bro's cat yesterday.