Friday, August 03, 2007

Forgot to mention

That I got SOAKED last night! UHHHH!!! I avoided one mishap by sis amy (she is trying to do paybacks because of one small little tiny incident that took place earlier this week muwaahahahaha!) when she tried to bomb me with a water baloon. She missed and I got her! THEN, good ol' (and I do mean OL, as in OLD) Brother Bryon took a BIG bowl and filled it with water. I saw him doing this but did not think it was meant for me. WRONG. It was for me. So, I not only was a poor beat boxer last night, I was a wet beat boxer. Be afraid people, I don't know when or where, but I WILL get you.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How can you want comments and then request a new post from me when you didn't even comment on my way cool kangaroo story? LOL!

Bekka said...

scariness. Glad I didn't have any water the other day. I might have gotten you by accident, imagine what might have happened to me. Hmmm...I wonder.

Bekka said...

I was gonna comment again, but never mind, what I was gonna say didn't make any sense.