Thursday, August 02, 2007

Another NEW BLOGGER!!

*drum roll please!!**

Antioch Youth Blog

The new and cool and hip blog for The Church of God Youth at Antioch!! Please read, and comment and read some more, then comment again. It is new and we want to get as much involvment as possible. PLEASE. Pass the word around! I will beg publicly if you wish!


Last night was sooo fun at VBS! My team, well the team I was on, won the relay race. It was fun yet gross. I do not do well with bananas. I am very very picky, they have to be ripe. (not black, but starting to turn brown) If they aren't ripe it just is sick to me. Well wouldn't you know, the first station we had to race too (there was 5 of us and we all had to do whatever was at each station, there were 5 stations) was to eat a full banana and act like a monkey. I gagged but finished it off. Oh it was hard for me, I was sooo trying not to gag. I think I did just once, maybe twice. THe next station you had to sing "I'm a little teapot" while doing the motions, the next station you had to reach into a bag and grab whatever it was (no looking) and eat it. I got apple sauce, THANK YOU LORD! If I had gotten the vienna sausages...oh man YUCK! The next thing was to sing Jesus loves me in an animal voice, and the final station was to drink Lemonade (although this wasn't very sweet, kinda gross if you ask me) without using your hands. Our team had the quickest time of 4 minutes and 31 seconds! WOOOHOO Josh's team won the wood chuck again, this is war. I don't want them to win!!!! You have to answer these riddle/questions from the Bible, whoever has the right answers wins Whipple the Witnessing Woodchuck for the night. My team has won once, Josh's twice. Whoever wins it the most gets something, what I am not sure, but something. So its 2 to 1 right now. GRRR. Our cross is really starting to look good although I am getting panicked because we have one night left and it isn't finished. We have to take it down and put it away every night so you cant really leave things as they are! :( I hope it works out, I am seriously going to be praying today. I don't wanna let the team down.

I was out really late last night. I was trying to help Andy and Yvonne get their virus wear updated and turned on. I think they have already been hit with something though, because the pc is going suuuuper slow. I got it downloaded and then the computer just shut off so I am going over there today and calling bellsouth to complain nicely. :)

I love you mommy! Just wanted to send a shout out to you :)

that's all folks. And remember, check out Antioch's cooolest hippest blog ever

4 comments:

wemmies said...

*commenting*

Hi!

Bekka said...

I LOVE BANANAS!!!. They are best when still a little raw, but starting to get spots, that way they are not so sweet. And I hope that they get their puter fixed soon, you know. Viruses are no fun vutsoever. And neither are slow puters, I had a slow puter for the main part of me life and I hate them. It is my belief that slow dial-up puters and furbies are the epitome of evil. And yes I am talking this vay on purpose. :D!

Tam said...

Short hair, Short hair....na na na boo boo!!!!

Rachel said...

The new blog is going to be awesome! I didn't know we had even tried to do anything else like that, I am soooo always out of the loop.

Our cross is AWESOME, but please remember Kasey, that even if we don't win, we did our best for Jesus and had fun in the process and THAT is what really matters.