Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I can't decide

I put a new song on here....I can't decide if I like it or not. I have thought about it more than once...this song came out a few months (I think it was a few months) before Damon died and he, not knowing he would be dying very shortly, really liked the song. He commented how he liked it...how true it would become for me. Now, I am sure he didn't tell Peter that he wouldn't enter heaven's gates until I got there, but the sentiment of the song is what I am talking about. I just can't decide if it makes me happy in remembering him, or sad, in the fact that he is gone from earth. Yet he is present with the Lord. *sigh* I rarely explain myself correctly, atleast it seems. Damon got me, he understood me 9 times outa 10. I miss him, I miss us, I miss our life and dreams together. You know, the wedding was wonderful, but life together each and every day, was so much more fun and rewarding. I miss that life. He was happiness. Pure and simple. Don't take your loved ones for granted, life IS fragile.

by the way...here is the popsicle website...though it has no information other than a address. Pure YUMMINESS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is name of song...

Kasey said...

I'll Wait For You, by Joe Nichols.