Saturday, August 11, 2007

Heya hey

Well, I am still at the Fox's. Thus the internet connction. I miss Damon, so much. I think this week has been one of the hardest so far, and frankly I just wish I had my husband aka love of my life aka best friend ever in the whole wide world aka most wonderful man ever aka my miracle, back. I want him back yall!!!

We went to emily's graduation today, I screamed for her! I even got shushed a bit. Then we went to Famous Daves and I got the briscuit, which has become my BBQ favorite. Morgan and I then went shopping for WMB stuff for the PON, no such luck. As the saying goes anway. I got some cute clothes today too though. The store was having a 40% off sale and I got the cutest denim skirt. Tammy and Morg like. Speaking of Morg, we got a little sumpin sumpin up our sleaves for the gong show. Be there or be square. Sept. 28th, I think is the date.

Well, my honey puppy is in my lap and I love her and am so glad Damon brought her home to me. I love You Jesus. Thank You for You.

Tomorrow is the pastors welcome back, and I need to make a batch of green beans. Love yall.

4 comments:

wemmies said...

I LOVE the brisket at Famous Dave's! My fav!!! I also like the corn muffins! Mmmm.. desserty.

Bekka said...

I really like the cheese biscuits at Jim amd Nicks, they taste just like cornbread. But not that nasty junk ya peeps call cornbread. I'm talkin bout the good stuff with SUGER. LOL. Just having a yankee influenced moment. No offence Kasey. :D

Rebekah Doran said...

How did your green beans turn out?

Rachel said...

How are you today, Kasey? Missed you this weekend!