Friday, August 17, 2007

SO MAD!!!

I hope it is okay to vent about something really quick. The Vet charged me TWICE for Tiggers care. It is NOT just a small 20 or 50 bucks either. I saw yesterday that there are two charges on my statement. I called them about it they said they needed a printout from the bank. I go to the bank and get a printout, take it to the vet. They are to call me today. Sure enough they do, saying...they need another printout with the bank emblem on the paper saying it for sure had been charged twice. Well poor me, the charges are both still showing under pending so NOTHING can be done. GOOOD thing I had money in the bank to cover their HUGE mistake that they can't do a thing about. THIS MAKES ME MAD! If i was in a bind financially, then this would be a huge huge huger problem than it already is. I said well when it isn't pending how long will it take to get it credited back, she says she will do it immediately but it is up to my bank as to how long it will take to actually go back in. THIS ISN'T MY FAULT yet no one seems to care that a huge financial error has been made on their part! GRRR

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this surprisingly isn't an uncommon occurence... I've been charged double at motels, restaurants, delis, etcs... a number of times over the years. They can usually fix it pretty easily and quickly. Most banks will reverse any fees that may get incurred due to insufficient funds if you get overdrawn through no fault of your own (i.e. if a business accidentally charges you double). So overall, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Bekka said...

Money is the worst idea since letting dumbo get drunk. You know "PINK ELEPHANTS!" lol :D

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness Bekah, you are CRAZY!

Trust me, you don't want a cashless society!