Friday, August 17, 2007

Finally Friday

SHEW! Anyone else tired like me?! I am one weary girl! The cat, though I love him and am so thankful to Jesus that he's feeling better, keeps me up at night! He wants out (that is how much better he is) and yowls for me to pay attention. I wear ear plugs and can still hear him over the fan. Am I complaining after praying so hard for him to be okay? I am sorry if I am, just explaining why I am soooo tired. I was up a lot last night from it.

I got my treadmill, it is sitting in it's box ready for me to build tonight. This weekend I am ORGANIZING AND CLEANING!! I need to put all of my important documents in once place and all my pictures in one place. I am tired of everything being spread out. I also need to buy some kind of chest of drawers or decorative boxes for my damon corner. I have several love letters/cards from him or to him that I don't want to lose. I want it all in one place where I KNOW where it is and if I find more things can carry it to it's designated area and not have to worry about losing something. I have to hold on tight to everything of our time together. As the song says "I don't wanna miss a thing" (by aerosmith)although I am sure used in different context. Also purchased one of those fire proof safes for all my important documents, that makes me feel better. I bought new flowers for Damon last night, Yvonne went with me to his grave. I try to get two colors when I buy him flowers...red for my love and yellow because it was his favorite. As long the arrangement has that in it I am usually happy. Last night's has a sunflower in it.

I think Yvonne and Andy are getting a new computer tonight, Michael is excited and so is Yvonne. OH yeah, I forgot, Tam guess what...I bought weights too! So I can be buff looking like you. They are only 10 pounds each. I bought the cheapest ones, they are kinda ugly and manly looking but as I said, they were cheap. :)

Well, I think I the boys are coming over tonight. FINALLY. It's been a long time! I got my PON white skirt, now I need to find a shirt. I think my shoes from the wedding will work. They are white satin ballerina slippers. I will get gloves from a bridal shop, its the easiest. I need to call on my laptop, it's been out three weeks today!

Bye! Oh and thank the Lord this week has been easier than last. I haven't been nearly as depressed and down. Yes, I still think about Damon A LOT and cried for him last night, but it's been better. THANK YOU JESUS.

1 comments:

Tam said...

WooHoo for the treadmill and WooHoo for buff....you go girl