Monday, August 13, 2007

I think I know why...

Turns out some of the plants I have from the funeral are poisonous to cats. Who'd a known! :( Peace Lilies are VERY poisonous and there is also another plant I have (my favorite) that I found out is poisonous too, its the Dwarf Schefflera. I think that is what it is called anyway. Google for a pic of the second one if you want. I have brought some of the plants here to work to make the place a little more homie, looks like I might have to bring some more in or put them up where he can't reach them. Pray he is okay, I wish I would have known before I had them on the floor. The reason I even suspected this, is because I found some stalks of the second plant I mentioned on the floor this morning. Before I noticed them, the vet had asked me if there was anything he could have gotten into, I didn't think so, then noticed the plants. I just called to let them know. Pray for my Tigger. :(

0 comments: