Sunday, August 26, 2007

HELP!

I am trying to put a song on Michaels blog...well, I would if I could even FIND it online. Good Directions by Billy Currington. If someone much wiser out there can find a way or find a code for me to do this with, I would be very much appreciative. Danke.

My eyes are tired, I have been thinking about Damon a lot today. As usual. I don't like the fact he is gone, and to be honest I wish he was here. I know God's plan is even bigger than I can see at this moment but I feel alone and without my best friend, the love of my life. I refuse to be mad about the situation, but I don't think there is anything wrong with wishing it could change.

I have a REALLY busy week this week. SIGH. But as the Bible says this is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Monday I need to clean my car out and mow the lawn and clean house. Tuesday I am running around a lot. Wednesday I need to pack for assembly. thursday I drive up early morning for PON practice. WOO...my birthday is soon. I wish he was here, 4 years ago on my bday he proposed.

the demo derby was awesome. I feel I got my fill of redneckisms for the night and am good for another month or so. I wish they had them more often though.

2 comments:

Bobbinoggin said...

no, i don't think there is anything wrong with wishing things could change, either. i think it's okay for you to feel however you may feel each and every day--so long as you're honest with yourself and with God.

i mailed your package on friday. :)

could you please be praying for my grampa bill? (you've met him before, my dad's dad) he went back to the hospital again today... which puts him in the hospital for a total of four weeks from last month and this month. he was diagnosed with a rare vascular disease called wegener's granulomatosis and since then he's been very ill. it seems as though it came out of nowhere, because overall--my grampa was a very healthy man. i always thought gramma would be the one having all the complications considering how much she smokes and drinks coffee (like 2--3 thermoses a day).

i've never had anyone close to be become deathly ill, nor have i had to face saying goodbye to anyone. i know if anyone will understand, you would.

love,
melissa (simpson) cothren.
p.s. write me back okay?

Bobbinoggin said...

if you talk to your mum soon, tell her i've left her a few comments on her own blog. thank you much. :)