Tuesday, August 14, 2007

EHHH!

Firstly about Tigger, the vet called last night and said that Tigger had eaten and drank so that was good. If they could continue to get him to eat then it looked pretty good. I know that is Jesus and no medicine! Continue to pray, please! I should get a call back today to see which form of blood disease it is.

I did a lot of business type of stuff today for Damon. :( Today is 8 weeks. *sigh* 8 weeks ago today around 2:50ish...my life changed forever. FOREVER. I miss him and want him back. I ordered his grave marker today, and I think it is going to be really nice. I have to find a good picture of him or of us together because I am having it set in his marker so people can see his lovely face. :) I am having the scripture he put in my Bride's Bible put on his marker too, in hopes it will touch atleast one person. I hope he would have liked what I picked out. There were so many choices and I wanted soo many different things. It is like how can you describe a person and their life and their characteristics and heart in one small space. What I am thinking I will have his marker say is:

A loving husband, son, brother, and friend. Damon served his Saviour humbly in all ways. "No good thing will He withold from them that walk uprightly" Psalm 84:11b My once in a life time love, my penguin, I love you forever and always. Love- Your Bride
(I am not sure if I have that scripture quoted just right, but will for sure double check for the grave marker)

The marker I selected can have as many words as you want (that will fit) at no extra cost. So with that saying and the picture with his name and date of birth and date of passing as well as the vase, I hope it will look nice. I hope I have done things how he would have and that I have honored him. Damon deserves to be honored and respected for the way he was to me and how he served the Lord, how he treated others. I am hoping this is coming out right. All honor and glory goes to God, He created my precious Damon. Does this make sense? I hope so.

Last night I mowed, weedeated, and watered the lawn. I watered my poor flowerbed. Man this heat and lack of rain is getting us! In Idaho we have built in sprinklers because it is dry there normally. But I know Tennesseans are used to more rain, right?? I miss Damon, did I mention that.

Well, this is me signing off.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

The marker sounds good. I know it was hard to pick the right thing.

Guess what? We'll be at church tonight, and it WON'T be because you brought me there! :-) I wish that Matthew and Bekah were still here though.