Tuesday, August 28, 2007

GUESS WHAT WEIRD FOOD I ATE!

if you know then you can't share!!!!!


guess now!







give up?





give up now?





one more time...




.....okay, I KNOW you give up now. So I will tell you.


I ate.....





*drum roll*





A rose flavored popsicle. They are called poletas or something, i.e. Mexican Popsicle. My bosses kept raving about them and I told one of them that I had never had one. She said okay we will go get you one. As I looked over the flavors....I saw the word ROSE. I asked her, what does a rose flavored popsicle taste like? She said...."it tastes like a rose smells" Let me tell you, it was soooo good! YUM I think it even had little pieces of crushed rose petals in it. So small, like cinnamon. Anyway, I don't know how much it was, it seemed like a designer popsicle or something, my boss paid. If you want to try one, let me know and we will sooo go there. It really tastes like a rose smells. I just thought I would blog about my exciting event of the day!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

I was doing my school...and you called my mom and when ya'll got done talkin...She said something like..."Kasey ate a rose flavored popsicle...She said it tasted like they smell"...haha. :)

Love you

Rachel said...

Coolness! I wonder if you could find them in a Mexican store?

I have an old cookbook where they call to flavor the cakes with rose extract instead of vanilla. Interesting, huh? I forgot about it until I read this.

Rebekah Doran said...

Rose flavored popcicles...hmmmm, interesting. I like your song.