Monday, August 27, 2007

Good/Bad

There is a paint crew here in the office today. The sound of the roller going over the wall is strangley comforting and almost lulls me to sleep. Yet going in and smelling the paint, and seeing the same paint tools that Damon used, brings back many memories. I never thought I would marry a painter, or that the painter profession would seem "hot", but it is. Damon was a hottie hard working man, and I am glad he was mine. Anyway, so now I am sort of sad. I feel numb today. This week is starting hard. You think you are doing better, then it feels the complete opposite at times.

3 comments:

Tam said...

Hello Kasey my love

Katie said...

Hey Kasey! I LOVE you TONZ and am praying for you!!

Love, Katie

Rachel said...

Hope today is a better day for you Kasey!