Monday, August 06, 2007

I miss...

...you guess it, DAMON! I miss him so bad, sooo soo oh so bad. You know when we were dating and engaged I would miss him. But I knew there would be a time somewhere down the road where I would see him again. Now, this is final. There will be no more Damon as I know him. YES I PLAN WITH MY WHOLE HEART on seeing him again in heaven some day, and then it won't matter, but Damon as I know him will not be the same Damon there. I can't understand the passing from this life to the next. No one can. I think about what he thought when he went from conciousness and walked through Heaven's gates. I wonder wonder wonder. I won't understand until it is my time. I miss him. So very much, he was so amazing and wonderful and I can't hardly believe that the man I shared my heart and life with, the innermost part of my soul, that man is not with me. It feels odd and off kilter. I want him back.

0 comments: