Friday, August 24, 2007

Hello

I posted a new post on Damons Memorial Website. Go check it out if you would like.

I am hoping to get more word on my laptop this weekend and hope to have it back BEFORE assembly.

Pray for me to get back on a financial schedule. I know it may seem a weird request, but when Damon was here we ran smoothly and had a schedule as to what bills were paid on what paychecks etc.. Well since he went to Heaven (I dont like using the word "died") the Lord has really blessed me by people giving me the support they know how to give, which is monetary...not bragging, just the truth. I just paid the bills whenever they came in so that I wouldn't have to worry about them. INSTEAD OF waiting till paycheck Friday to actually sit down and write them out in a organized way like Damon did. I didn't get married until I was 21 and had had a checking account since I was 16 and had bills that I paid, but when I got married Damon just continued in assuming the bill payor responsibility. It is weird to get back into the swing of things and I am having somewhat of a struggle with it. I want to be a wise and good steward of the money God blesses me with. He knows I would rather have Damon here and live in a shack then have all the money in the world and be without my love. It IS a blessing and a responsibility before the Lord though and I just need to do my part and get back on a schedule with things. I am stressing over it and I want to do the right things. I hope this makes sense.

I need to get to work. Pray for my work situation, having so many bosses is stressing me and I want to be where the Lord wants me. I dont want to quit just because things get rough.

prayers, me

3 comments:

Vic said...

How are you doing with the song "People need the Lord"??? You will be singing this on Bro Lanny Carter's Evangelism/Healing program...Josh did a slideshow that will show behind you on the screen while you are singing...Bro Carter wants you to learn the chorus well, so when the tape ends if the Spirit is moving you can keep singing...lol...no pressure...lololol

Kasey said...

I am pretty much ready. I practiced it quite a bit. I was thinking of finding the CD version of it, would be easier to use and practice that way. Most of my practicing is in the car and i dont have a tape player. Sing with no music?? Just keep singing, that type of thing?

Vic said...

Follow the Spirit sista...