Thursday, August 09, 2007

Battlefield of the Mind

Okay, so I am SOOOO thankful for church and fun and excitment in the Lord. AND, friends who I can go out and play basketball with on the court and forget for a little while, the pain going on. My mind forgets (or atleast I don't think about it as much) when I am busy doing something I enjoy. Last night after service I played basketball with the usual group and it was just so much fun. I realized on the way home, when I began thinking about Damon and how much I miss him, how fun it was to play and that I had actually been happy for awhile. Thank You Jesus for basketball with friends.

Sorry I am a bad blogger and not commenting or blogging as much. I was busy at work yesterday and I still don't have my laptop at home. :( I hope to have it back in a week, but it might take longer.

So, I am open tonight, no plans...if anyone is doing anything fun just let me know. ;) Do I sound desperate or what!

I need to find a white ankle length dress. No such luck so far, hopefully soon though.

Oh and I am officially on facebook. Although I don't know the link since I can't access it here at work.

Well, cya. I love you Damon Broyles and miss you so very much.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'll be calling you later, Kasey!

Vic said...

Try Ross and Cato...they will probably have summer clearances on white attire...