Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday

I had a good evening last night, I wasn't sad. I thought about Damon and even laughed over a few memories. I didn't dream too much, until I woke up one time in the night, then had two dreams. I need to get out of the house, but what do I go do? I have no idea where my life is heading. One moment I feel one way, the next I feel another. I can't go to work, too many memories and I am off anyway. Mom has to fly home this saturday. I will fly home for awhile after I get some more things taken care of. I will need some company after mom leaves, just so you know. Pray for me this morning, I am thinking about my husband a lot and missing him. He is in heaven and happy, but I miss him.

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

wish i were up there so i could come hang out with you. kailee would love to hang out with you too.

wemmies said...

Have you thought about going to school? Culinary, cake decorating, wedding planner, you could be or do anything you want. Not that Damon held you back or anything like that. I know you wanted to be a house wife and mother... but Kasey still had/has dreams... think about it. You could look into grants... throw yourself into studying and finding out what you want to do for a living. Make it something you will love to do.

Erika J. said...

you soooooooo should consider that. that sounds awesome. you could open up a bakery!

wemmies said...

I know what you can do! Make me some blueberry muffins! ;) Mmmm... you should do something with cooking and planning.. you are so good at that.