Monday, June 25, 2007

Pray for my Dad

if you read this, please pray for my dad. My mom called me this morning and says he's about to lose it. He blames himself for not being able to help Damon (he was right next to him the whole time I guess), he HATES my cousin for what he has done to the family and my grandmother (mommas mom) because she has supported Jason. He wants mom to get rid of the car that Deendee (her mom) gave her, and never wants mom to ask to speak to deendee again. She doesn't know what he will do when he goes home tonight. Please pray for him. My mom said I need to talk to Dad, I need strength. A lot of it. I didn't want to lose my husband, but I did, and now I need to make every day count in honor of his memory and in honor of the God we BOTH served/serve.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Praying for your dad, Kasey. He needs Jesus and boy did he ever get a big dose of Him lately.

Erika J. said...

praying...