Saturday, June 23, 2007

My last day with him

it may be weird for me to be blogging so much, but its like some kind of help for me. To talk about Damon. I slept okay, I kept waking up and had some dreams about Damon. The song homesick has played in mind throughout the whole night. I am out hereon the porch with the computer, like Damon would sometimes do. My stomach hurts so bad right now. I am trying to go through things to find what I should put in his casket. I found a lot of pictures that bring back memories, memories of how great the love we shared is. But it also reminds me that he is gone. So needless to say I am really hurting right now, and the aching won't go away. I need to write him one last love letter. Who knows, maybe it won't be the last, but it will be the last one to go into his hands. I cant even express what I am feeling. I can't grasp it myself, and maybe that is good. I keep rethinking how he died, I wish I wouldn't. I really really need help from the Lord. I am more homesick than ever before.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasey, it was perfect...everything was perfect...I hope to see you before you go home, but if I don't please stay in touch...I love you and your family...

God grant you peace...

Love,
Vicky Bly