Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Try to Read

I am going to try to read a book I guess. I bought it last night. I need to read the Bible today too. I read some, but not enough. I am aching today, on the inside. I think these days after everything is over are harder than anything else. Tomorrow my aunt leaves, it will be mom and I. I need prayer for direction in my life. I want to stay because everything we have is here, our memories, our stuff...all of it. Yet, I want to be around my family. I am so torn. SO torn.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I wish I could have come by today like I said I was going to. I did find that book and when I come next I will bring it along with a new yellow rose and glue for your ribbon.

Where you are gonna live now has been high on the list of things I've been praying about for you since last week. I know that you want to please the Lord, if you keep that and pray for Him to show you His will, then He will. I know a lot of people are praying for you in this.

Love you Kasey.