Wednesday, June 13, 2007

? vs.?

Mi mamá y papá están viniendo en la noche de sábado, y quisiera cenar el esperar de ellos. Es yo mi solamente problema no sabe cuál servir para el postre. He decidido entre dos cosas, me ayudo hacia fuera en elegir uno. Del pudín o de la cereza (o cualquier otra clase del plátano zapatero de fruta).

Translation:

My mom and dad are coming in Saturday night, and I would like to have dinner waiting for them. My only problem is I do not know what to serve for dessert. I have decided between two things, help me out on choosing one. Banana Pudding or Cherry (or any other kind of fruit) cobbler.

No, I don't know that much spanish.:) I went here

So anyway, I am having BBQ for dinner, from a little hole in the wall restaurant we found on the way to hendersonville. I think both of those desserts should go well with it, but I wonder which would be better. Or, maybe one of you has a better thought, let me know.

Does life seem to goes by really fast for everyone else?? I seem to always be on the run, much like everyone else I would imagine.

Continue to pray for the Raines family. Today is the second day of viewing and the Funeral is on Thursday. Sister Raines looked really good last night and we had a great evening of talking and laughing. God knows what they need right now. Pray for Damon he will be singing one of Brother Raines favorite songs, "I'm not givin' up" .

luv n prayers
me

6 comments:

Rachel said...

One of my new favorite things to do is make individual banana puddings in fluted drinking glasses. It looks sooooo pretty! And you can garnish with whipped cream and a cherry. :-)

I'm glad to hear that Sis. Raines seems to be doing well. Not sure I'll make it to the viewing today but we're planning on going to the funeral.

wemmies said...

Have you tried Becki's butterscotch cinnamon roll thingys? OH MY GOODNESS!! You have to at least try it once! Too good!! I made mine with crescent rolls instead of rolling my own dough! MMMMMmmmmmm!!!!

Unknown said...

banana pudding!!!!!

Kasey said...

Wendy, I havent...but I am thinking that sounds like a good idea. HMMM i may make those Friday. YUM!!

Anonymous said...

HONEY, what a lovely idea, BUT, please don't, we won't even be to the house until about 11:30pm...i don't want to eat that late and neither does Daddy....let us wait and do that hole in the wall place until thurs....Please....see you soon...love and prayers to all that reads this blog...sis kaite.

Grace & Co said...

I'm sure you're mucho excited to see your mama and papa! I hope you have a wonderful time! Remember, take lots of pictures! Blogville likes pictures. :)