Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One More Time..

...for the night. I am blogging a lot these days. As I said earlier, I started to read a book, the book I bought last night. It is called A New Kind Of Normal by Carol Kent. Aside from most of the scriptures not being in the KJV translation and a few other things, it is pretty good. I do better if I keep busy. Yvonne came over today and we looked through pictures, I need to send an online order to walmart. My family tells me that it is good we took so many pictures. I wish we had taken more. Judy came over and she seems to be doing good, still has her sadness, like all of us...but altogether good. His family is calling to check on me, which makes me feel good too. While looking online today, I realized I wasn't the only young widow. Some have even been even younger than me. I need to clean the house. It is starting to get to me. I have to go on how Damon would want me too. I don't know where I will live at this point, but will probably visit Idaho for about a week and then come back. I am hoping to fly out the beginning of next week. I have a new saying...My hero made heaven.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It IS good you took so many pictures! We had very few until we got the digital camera.

I like your new saying.

Rachel said...

Oh, and the pictures really helped Brad at the visitation. That was a really great idea.