Friday, June 29, 2007

Vicky and Steak n Shake

Bound to be a good combination. :) She has the tendency to make a person smile with all of her antics. Breath of fresh air from everything going on.

Today was a pretty good day, I still think about Damon almost non stop, but who wouldn't. My husband was so amazing, the more I STOP and take time to remember all of the wonderful huge things he did, and all of the wonderful little things he did...I am just so in awe of the man I had the pleasure of calling my husband. I am so thankful for the all the time I had with him. The every day pleasures of holding his hand, planning our menu for the week so I could TRY to fatten him up. HAHA. If you really knew Damon, you will find the comedy of that comment. :)He loved me so much, and I LOVE him. I am so blessed to have had him for a husband. I keep saying that, I know, I say it A LOT. But it is TRUE. Man he was amazing. Thank you Jesus for Damon and the legacy he left for ME and so many others, and may this situation touch as many lives as you see fit. I miss him, but I rejoice for him. I want him back, but I know he is free from this world and all of his health problems.

Well, I think I am going to try to read some more. I love you Damon Broyles!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasey...I enjoyed being with you and your Mom so much too...I love you both and I loved Damon too...I pray God gives you peace about every decision you make...Lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path...

Love,
Vicky

Netty said...

Vicky didn't get yall thrown out did she? I tell you I wear shades and a hat when I go out with her. LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Net...You should ask Kim about our last trip to Hickory Falls, I was in my prime...lol...lol...lol...

Kasey don't let her talk trash about my quiet personality...lol...

Netty said...

Poor poor KIM!
Kasey, I am warning you ... you can't spend to much time with her or you'll find yourself finishing the preacher's sentences for him in the middle of conventions, cuttin up ao bad in a restaurant that people begin to stare, driving in your PJs and maybe even ... well I won't go there, so people just wouldn't understand!LOL!
I just love my friend Vicky! She's a good friend Kasey.