Sunday, June 24, 2007

So many decisions

I never thought my life would turn out like this. Of course there are a lot of things in life that I never saw coming, both good and bad. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord. I know I didnt word that just right, but it is what is going through my mind as I write this. I have had a very rough day, but after I called Tammy I felt a bit better and have even eaten a bit more today. I know hard days are going to come and go, but I am so thankful for the easier times. I am really trying to operate my life in the way the Lord would have me too and how I think Damon would be happy with me. There are so many things to consider now that I never would have thought. What to do, where to live...sigh...I just wish he was here. I love him so much. I know it was his time to be with the Lord, I KNOW that, however I miss him and love him and think about him. I am not sure what to type, or how to ask questions...I just need the Lord to lead me and guide me. I need lots of prayer, we all do. The Lord has helped me a lot, I want to give Him thanks for that. I love You Jesus and thank you for your strength, I REFUSE to let you down. I WILL Serve you, I WILL trust you, my heart WILL sing your praises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasey,
Please know, I am praying for you right now!
Lord Jesus, I am calling on you at this very moment to minister to my sister, Kasey. Lord, you see her pain, her lonliness, her broken heart. Please Father, let her feel your sweet presence in her life,comfort her, touch her now. In the strong name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen
Your Sister in Christ
Marcy Doerfler

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.