Friday, June 15, 2007

New Clothes!

I got a denim skirt at TJ Maxx for 9.99, woohoo! THEN (this is my favorite part) I ordered a skort from modestapparelusa.com. OH MAN. It is SOOOO awesome! You can move around like you are in pants but look like a skirt. LUV LUV LUV! (we all know I am not seriously in love with an item of clothing, but for the accurate description of how much I REALLY like it, I used it three times:) It is cool too, not hot. I washed it last night so it would get a little softer. I want to get some more later on, or maybe I could figure out the pattern myself. i been sewing a lot here lately (for me anyway) and I think I am finally getting decent. Even sewed some stretchy material and it ain't to bad if I do say so myself!! :) At any rate, for those of you who would be interested in an item of clothing like this, I highly recommend it!

I am going to a girls swimming party tonight, wooohooo. Tomorrow I need to CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN, and PACK PACK PACK. My momma and I had talked about renting Jet Skis while we were up there because our cabin that we rented is on a lake. Well, that was before we saw the rental rate. GOOD GRIEF, might as well buy one. I found one for around $175 a day before all the extra fees. But that wasn't the rental place on the lake I don't think. I believe the place we rented the cabin from said there was a rental on site. My parents are here in about 36 hours! WOOT

Word of the day, nerp aka no

4 comments:

wemmies said...

That is a good jet ski rental price. Would I get it? Nerp. ;)

Rachel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I looked at the skorts on that site and I have GOT to get some! They actually have a panel on the BACK too to make it look just like a skirt which is HIGHLY unusual! AWESOMENESS!!!

Good for you on the sewing. You'll have to show me what you've been doing.

Grace & Co said...

You know, I have a lot of fabric that was given to me from one of our members, and I would love to make summer skirts with it! But I don't know how to sew. :( I wish we lived closer so you could teach me!

Kasey said...

Wendy. you are such a goof, good use of the word of the day. :)

Gracie, you need sister rachel to teach you. she is WAY better.