Saturday, June 16, 2007

On the road again...

Well we leave tomorrow. I have yet to clean the house or pack, but I do have a few things done for the trip that we needed to get taken care of. I have watered all of the plants, I even watered the lawn a bit. I sure hope we get some rain while we are gone.

Please pray for the safety of my parents house while they are gone. It's a long story, but it boils down to some people in our family that don't know the Lord. Something was said to my mom last night that could be constrewed as a threat and with them being gone we really need the protection of the Lord while they are gone. So please please pray.

I need to find an alternate route possible to get to chattanooga. Bonaroo is going on and is apparently in the way of us getting to where we are going. It may be crowded and it may not. We need to have a plan B. Well I need to get going. pray for our safe travel if you would. love and prayers to all in blog land.

me

0 comments: