Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WOOHOO

I got moms laptop up and running with internet. Thank YOU Jesus. I prayed He would get it to work correctly and He did.

I am getting my hair cut today. Not too short, just getting some layers put in. Right now it is mostly one length with the exception of my bangs so I am wanting some more movement in it. I was thinking about getting another perm put in because people are telling me they really like it wavy, but I dont want to ruin my hair. My hair is naturally wavy to some extent, but the perm helps. Enough about my hair.

My Friend Lisa is coming over today to go swimming, HOPEFULLY, it has gotten a bit chilly with the thunderstorm that rolled in last night. Mom had to cover the pool up, I need to go out and clean it before I leave to go get my hair done.

I need to pray and read my Bible. You know what I think, God is bigger than any storm. Lord Jesus help me to HEAR Your VOICE, an no other.

Well, that is all for today.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for internet!!!

You'll have to post pics of your new haircut. Oooh don't mess up your naturally wavy hair with a perm! Natural is prettiness. But that's just my opinion.

I'm glad you are having a good time with your parents. I miss you already though!

Praying that His voice will be clear.

Love you!

Kasey said...

Rachel, I already have a perm in my hair....I got it done awhile ago. My hair is naturally wavy, but not nearly as much as with the perm. I have to REALLLLLY work to get it to look like i have without the perm. I just have about 3 inches of roots where it looks straight compared to the perm. :)

Bekka said...

purty coolidge. Once I (if I ever) get in prope shape, I wanna cut my hair shorter. Ill probably never get it short though. Sad. Ive been trying to enhance my ugliful waves with purty curls, since I dont have means to get it straight, but it isnt working out for me. Grr. My hair hates me. I am telling ya. Gr.

Rachel said...

Oh! Ok. Where was I at for this? LOL! Sometimes you have it curly and sometimes you have it straight and I never heard about your perm so I just assumed.