Thursday, September 06, 2007

Laptop Woes

Well, CompUSA called today. HP contacted them and said they are taking too long with the repair and I have two choices. A) they will issue the amount of money Damon spent on the laptop so another laptop can be bought, or B) I can wait for them to fix my laptop, but there is no ETA as to when it will be back.

I am torn, I really don't want to be without the internet for the next 2-3 months, but good grief...is internet really that important that I can't wait for the original laptop Damon and I bought as a Christmas present for each other? I know what Damon would say, he would say take the money and get a new one. But Damon isn't here and that laptop he bought me is a part of our life together, materialistic or not.

Opinions, prayers??? What think ye?

4 comments:

wemmies said...

Get a new one. You have plenty of things he got you already. He would definitely want you to get a brand new one.

Tam said...

I agree with Wendy

Grace & Co said...

I know I would have a hard time just like you. But like Wendy said, you have other things from him too. Like that special Valentine's bear you made that one year! Remember? That's special, huh?

Rachel said...

You know it would eat Damon up for you to be able to get a brand new one and you not get it. I agree with Wendy.

*answering only because you threatened to beg* LOL