Friday, September 14, 2007

Tagged

Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My 8 Random Facts/Habits

1. I cannot STAND for my hands to smell like food after I have eaten. I have to go and wash them ASAP, or if that isn't possible use Hand Sanitizer.

2. I won my first rodeo queen title at the age of 4.

3. When I was 9'ish I was afraid "the aliens" were coming to get me.

4. When I was younger, I would make a fort in the living room on new years eve and watch the ball fall in NYC on TV.

5. I have a scar under my chin from falling off my horse (age 5 I think) and hitting the pavement.

6. My dad and I used to have tomato fights at the end of the season with the tomatoes left in the garden.

7. I once fell asleep on top of my horse salty. I think I was asleep anyway, I was young I know that.

8. I am double jointed in my left pointer finger, I think I am, I can bend it at the first joint without moving the rest of my finger. Cool huh

I tag: No one, because, well....I don't know if there are 8 others I know well enough to tag to haven't been tagged already and mainly I don't really want to. Thinking of 8 interesting things about me was sorta hard.

3 comments:

Bekka said...

Hey cool. Im double jointed in my arms. Its funny freaking peoples out by twisting my elbows around. lol

Rebekah Doran said...

Hey, so am I! (Number 3 on my list) It is alot of fun to freak people out with them. :)

♥ Vikki Dreams♥ said...

LOL I se Bekah do the double joint thing and think ...wow that has to hurt ! LOL